2011/08/22

A picnic in the city

What's better for a birthday picnic than sushi <3
As you can see I was eager to start eating :D
Our view from the picnic place...beautiful Vienna!
In front of the "Stephansdom", Vienna's number one tourist spot
My beloved Nana opening the first bottle of champaign to celebrate my b'day

Hey guys,
as promised here are a few more pictures from my b'day picnic, organised by my beloved friend Nana. I really enjoyed that lunch combined with delicious champaign and we also had a lot of luck with the weather. All in all i had THE perfect birthday. Afterwards we strolled trough the city and Nana bought me a huge ice cream cone. Banana, coconut, vanilla and melon are my favourites! I am really looking forward to the next year of my life and all the awesome things still to come and can't wait to repeat that picnic next year. I love you Nana. Thanks for being such a great friend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment