2011/08/05

party o'clock

This time we were prepared for photo booth haha
Zara sweatshirt, Converse Sneakers, DIY cropped H&M jeans and my beloved Leo bag =) 
For those of you who might be interested: I am wearing MAC's "Russian Red" on my lips...best red lipstick in the world!!!!
H&M dress, Forever 21 jewelry

Hey fellas :)
Last weekend me and my girl Nina went to the infamous Pratersauna...again. The club is slowly but surely becoming our favourite party location. It is the perfect location to take all sorts of pictures (we decided...photo booth will be a tradition from now on), dance all night (finest electronic tunes) and to get to know the craziest,funniest and most entertaining people of all Vienna. And did i mention that the drinks are relatively cheap? So what are you waiting for?! =)

2 comments:

  1. I really like your style! Just adorable, and you are so pretty girl! *-*
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! ;)
    To your qestion...it's natural and I don't like it very much. I would have straight hair. :S
    XX

    ReplyDelete