2012/04/12

A walk in the park

Jacket: H&M, Blazer: Vintage, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: ASOS, Bag: Don't know haha


So finally the pictures from about a week and a half ago when Nina and I went to the movies to see The Hunger Games. I went for a rather casual look (I love my military jacket duh!) and also went au natural facewise (not like anyone cares if u wear make-up at a cinema right?!).
I love this turquoise/mint shirt from H&M, right now I am looking for white jeans shorts or white pants that I can combine it with. Before I forget, sorry for the bad quality of the pics. For some reasons my camera didn't work as usual?! Or maybe I am just too goddamn stupid when it comes to technical stuff haha
Anyways, happy thursday everyone,
we'll keep u posted!
LOVE & HAPPINESS, V.

3 comments:

  1. schönes outfit!! die farben stehen dir :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superschönes Outfit <3

    LG Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful- i like the colours!!

    L-adore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete