2012/04/24

Parmesan Basel Crackers

So today I was in the mood for baking...you know, some people do yoga to relax, I bake someting. Usually it ends up being Muffins or a fruit cake but today I was in the mood for something salty. So I looked through some recipes on one of my favourite Blogs and stumbled across an supereasy recipe for Parmesan and Thyme Crackers. The origianl recipe is here.
It is supereasy and quick and I almost had all of the ingredients at home except for Thyme, which I do not like that much anyways so I switched to Basel.
The recipe is American, hence everything is measured in ounces or cups but here's what i took:

Around 130 gramms of Butter (needs to be slightly warm and creamy!!!)
150 gramms of Wheat (I took an all purpose one)
100 gramms of Parmesan cheese (i mixed a packed one with some fresh left overs)
Salt and Pepper and dried Basel from the Supermarket
A tiny amount of water mixed with half a teaspoon of oliveoil to keep the whole thing from crumbling into pieces plus it makes work much easier :))

Just mix everything together and put it in the fridge for about an hour. Then form some round crackers and put them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Just let them in there until they are light brown! Et voila, you have some super delicious Crackers. They go perfectly with any salad and I am sure they'll go perfectly with my tomato soup that I intend on eating for dinner tonight :))

Here are some pictures from cupcakesandcashmere:



You should most definitely check out her Blog, there are TONS of delicious recipes and beautiful outfit pictures and...gosh, EVERYTHING on her Blog just screams pretty and fancy. Check it out!

xx, V.

No comments:

Post a Comment