2012/02/18

Like a candle in the Wind





Howdy :D Boy is it windy or is it windy today. Jizzez! Grabbed my brother, put on a Beanie (let's be serious, whatever hairdo I'd have had, it would'nt has survived a minute!) and there we go, shot some pics in about 5 min because I was freezing my butt off haha I really love this outfit and I wish weather would allow me to actually wear it outside without my huge monster coat on top but then again it is only February. Expecting some more sun by March, then me and the weather god will be friends again hehe. But seriously, all this extreme cold outisde and extreme heating inside totally damaged my hair and skin. Right now my facial skin is going craaaazzzzyyyy. Being dry and flaky while being also oily?! What the heck! Any suggestions what to do about that?!
So this weekend I will be all chilly and cozy in my sweatpants, writing on my bachelor thesis on international terrorism. Doesn't sound too lame does it?! I am counting the days until I get back to Vienna. First stops: Vapiano restaurant (PASTAAAA!), Freiraum restaurant (duh!), Coffee shop for hot chocolate, Pratersauna Club and a nice stroll through the city. And yes, I do love me some food haha
Ok, so now I'll better go, before I start my bachelor thesis I need to watch my favourite TV-show of the moment: NEW GIRL! Zoey Deschanel I have a girlcrush on you!!! LOLZ
Happy Saturday, Love V.

ps.: Stole this AMAAZING Beanie from my mum and Nope, no intentions on giving it back. LOVE!

1 comment: