2012/02/22

I've got the Pinky and the Brain







Hey guys, so as I promised, the outfitpictures from last Sunday. It wasn't quite as windy and cold as the day before so I am positive that Spring is just around the corner. I hope so at least, I have had enough of that cold,nasty weather. Thanks to it, I am now down with the flu, which leaves me a bit in a crisis as my bachelor thesis is due next week and I don't even have half of it as of now. Wish me luck that I recover quickly and get this thing done :-)
I hope you guys have a wonderful week anyways, stay tuned for more posts to come this week. 
Nina and I are so thankful for every single person that reads our Blog. It really does mean the world to us! Thank you all.
Love, V.

5 comments:

  1. wow love this neon sweater! so chic! and so comfy!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it is comfy indeed and who doesn't love pink ^^
      And you girls are lucky that you live in a beautiful city like San Francisco.

      Greetings from over the pond,

      xx V.

      Delete
  2. Hey dear, I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    xx
    http://www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Thank you soooooo much. This is amazing. We really appreciate it :-)

      Much love,
      V.

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit, Perfect colors, love the knitwear

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete