2011/09/12

Paris, je t'aime

Sacré-Cœur Basilica


Eiffel Tower





Notre Dame


Le Pont des Invalides


I went to Paris in feburary for 4days all by myself - it was an exciting/exhausting trip. First I didn't really like the city. There were many beggars, the people were unfriendly, it was dirty and the weather was bad. It was really cold and the sun was only shining one afternoon. But now when I look at the photos - I think I have to go there again :-) Winter is just not the right season for a city-trip!
Therefore I'm really looking forward to my short trip to Budapest. I will be there from thursday to sunday to visit my sister, who's making an internship there.
I just love strolling around town taking pictures, going to nice restaurants and just exploring a new city. So be prepared for some Budapest-photos next week :-)

1 comment:

  1. mir geht es genauso, ich war vor zwei Jahren ein Wochenende dort (auch im Winter) & mir hat die Stadt überhaupt nicht gefallen - aber wenn ich jetzt so darüber nachdenke & mir die Fotos anschaue, möchte ich der Stadt doch noch eine Chance geben : )

    ReplyDelete