2011/09/19

Lost in Translation

















I spent the last weekend in Budapest to visit my sister and I have to say that it's not my favourite city! It was ok, and I saw a lot during the Hop-on/Hop-off Tour and walking around, but maybe my expectations were too high, because everybody I know was talking about how beautiful Budapest is.
Furthermore, I didn't think that it's possible to feel that kind of "lost in translation" in Europe, because the language is just really different. I was afraid to ask for the way, because I thought that people would laugh at me when the hear me say something in Hungarian :-D.
And now that I'm back, it already seems that winter is coming! It's way too cold for September and there also fell snow in some parts of Austria (not only on the mountains, also in the valleys - really strange!)

No comments:

Post a Comment