2011/09/09

Just another saturday night

Skirt and blouse from Forever21, Hairband from H&M, Zara clutch


H&M Shirt and bag, Asos boots



Last saturday we went to the Pratersauna - not a big surprise I guess - tomorrow we will probably go to another club, but we haven't decided yet where to go. It was really fun last week - but one lesson we had to learn - you can't buy something to eat (exept pizza and kebab) at 5 o'clock in the morning in Vienna. We wanted to get a burger or hotdog but that was a mission impossible :-)!
One thing I realized during the last couple days - summer is almost over! Maybe that's just my opinion but summer always seems too short. I just love summer and every year it's hard for me to accept that it will get cold :-) therefore I should enjoy the last sunny days of summer even more.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment