2012/01/16

Manic Monday








pictures from here

Monday...UGH!...why do they always have to be so far away from fridays?! Or why do weekends have to be so short? Anyways, another week of work work work ahead, presentation at work, exam at university, flying around. Could be worse, could be better. Right now I am sooooo in the mood to just fly to the airport, grab my credit card and buy a ticket to god knows where (preferably Barbados or Bali hehe). I'm sure some of you - if not all - know that feeling! So now I have to get ready for work. I wish you all a nice week that passes quickly until it's "TGIF" :-D
xoxo V.

3 comments:

  1. I live for the "TGIF"! And these are some great shots!


    This blog is so fantastic, well done! Please check mine out and follow if you like it! I promise to return the favour!


    Thanks!


    http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these inspirational pictures!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome. Glad I came across it :)

    ReplyDelete