2011/11/01

Favourite perfumes

Favourite perfumes

I'd thought I share my current favourites of the perfume world with you...actually, Glow by J.Lo isn't only a current favourite. I've been head over heels in love with it ever since it came out it 2003. It's is THE perfect scent. And so much better than the typical utterly sweet and cheap smelling celebrity perfumes that are out there. When I think of a ideal perfume for daytime, I think of something that smells fresh,clean,not overbearing,almost as if I'm not wearing any perfume at all but just smell like I came straight out the shower. Glow does exactly that. It is so subtle that people almost tend to ask what soap you use because you smell so fresh and clean. And that's exactly what I want for daytime. Escadas "Absolutely me" on the other hand is a kind of sweet scent. But not the same kind of sweet as named celebrity perfumes. I am really bad at describing scents,all I know is, is that I absolutely love this smell for nights out as it is sweet but somehow still fresh and it definitely doesn't smell like anything else out there and I like the thought of going out and knowing that chances that somebody else has the same perfume are almost non-existent as I guess it is not as popular as Narciso Rodriguez, Marc Jacobs, Chanel etc. scents :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment