2011/11/18

It is time for a Haul...

I have to make a confession...I am a shopaholic. Shocking right?! :-D
Since university started back in September I spend most of my time at home which is pretty dangerous since it means I have time to go on the Internet and check all possible Onlineshops for Make up, Clothing and whatever you can spend your money on, someone better take my credit card as I am already frightened what next months bill will be :-O Anyways...here are some things I bought recently:

Bag (Mango), Vest (F21, Kärntnerstraße), Scarf (F21)

Lee Stafford Wake up Call Hairmist, LUSH Fresh Farmacy Facesoap, MAC Ruby Woo, Misslyn Lipstick #122 (inspired by Tom Ford's Black Orchid), POP Nail glam in #34 (raw), Catrice nail polish Captain Sparrow's boat (perfect Chanel Black pearl dupe!)

Skull Hand necklace in silver, Rings in silver (all from Schmuckrausch.de), bracelets from F21

Not added here is my Versace for H&M stuff. I ordered the one pair of leggings and a necklace (though I am not sure I'll keep it). Everything else was already sold out online or out of my price range. I really loved the black leather jacket and the black dress from the collection but these 2 combinded would have cost me 450€...Next week there'll be some more outfit posts again. On Tuesday I'll have to hand in my bachelor thesis and on Wednesday there is a final big exam and then I can basically chill until christmas :-) Stay tuned...
xoxo V.

4 comments:

  1. das gilet is ja der hammer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see MAC Ruby Woo! GORGEOUS lippie

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul! love the bag and the vest. i enjoyed your photos and reading your posts. :) i love meeting new bloggers for inspirations, since i'm a newbie myself. :) love your blog, and following! hope we can stay connected!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :-) Your Blog looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete