2011/07/05

I just can't live without....

left to right: Benefit Sugarbomb Blush, Carmex Lipbalm, Estée Lauder Double Wear, Lancome Virtuose Mascara, Marc Jacobs "Daisy" perfume



A make-up hoarder like me sometimes has a tough time to chose from a variety of products. Nonetheless, like every girl should, I have some essentials that i can't live without. The pictured products above are used almost on a daily basis...here's why:

Benefit Sugarbomb: I know there are a lot of people that do not particularly like this blush because it doesn't give so much color but that is exactly the reason why I love this blush with all my heart. It's hard to overdo it and you don't need a highlighter as it gives you the most beautiful sheen EVER. Especially during summertime...and who doesn't like the smell of candy ;-)
Carmex: Do I really have to say much about it?! BEST LIPBALM on earth!!!
Estée Lauder Double Wear: My holy grail make up for combination/oily skin. Combined with a primer and translucent powder it lasts forever. It also mattifies but at the same time gives you that slightly natural dewy look without looking too shiny. Love it!!!
Lancome mascara: Hands down my favourite. It's the only mascara that - when applied - i have been asked if I'm wearing fake lashes.
Marc Jacobs "Daisy": Perfect for summer. Fall. Winter. Spring. I'm addicted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment