2011/07/29

The colors of the rainbow...

left to right: OPI in "Pamplona Purple", Essence in "Found my love", Catrice in "Am I blue or green?", H&M Nailpolish in "Juicy Peach" and M.A.C. polish in "Earthly Harmony"
The extraordinary view from the "Seespitz" restaurant in Velden. You might as well give it a try if you happen to be there :)

Hey guys,
seems like summer has gone on vacation since it is cloudy and rainy ever since we're back from our little vacation. Just because sun has decided to stay out of the "spotlight" for a little while doesn't mean summer has to be over and we can't enjoy it. In the end it are little things that keep our mind uplifted...for example painting your nails in all colors imaginable :) So i decided to post 5 of my current favourite nail polishes. I am a sucker when it comes to nailpolish...i just can't get by a month without buying at least one new color. I can hardly remember the last time my nails were "au naturel" :D
You might as well also enjoy a few more pics from our trip to Velden. It definitely is the most beautiful place in Austria!

No comments:

Post a Comment